YOU and AIN can make a difference for AIN Clients – Regardless of your skill‐set!
Here’s a list of our current needs. If you want to help in a way not listed below, email our volunteer coordinator!
- Assistance in our kitchen, M‐F, 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Administrative assistance, such as helping office with filing, sorting paperwork, follow-‐up phone calls
- Custodial assistance, such as cleaning of walls, cabinetry, blinds, and drawers
- Help with special art projects with Daire Center clients
- Furniture moving and general help around the office
- Sorting of donated items; such as clothing for clients, toiletries for clients, accessories, holiday items, and other decorations
- Event steering committee members, who can help cultivate auction donors/sponsors, decorate, organize, and manage special projects
- Ambassadors who represent AIN at general events, community events, shows, fundraisers, and educational events
- People who can be trained on HIV/AIDS education and prevention education, then share that knowledge with others
- Groups to host a “Saturday Night Live @ Daire Center” dinner
- Social media ambassadors to share what AIN does with others on Facebook, Twitter, etc.